Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday is here. It's the 12th and that means my baby boy is another month older. He's 7 months now.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband helping me by going to the grocery store with me. We needed to get a bunch of stuff for the Thanksgiving meal, and I was so glad we could go together.

~ my sweet boy getting a pair of socks and putting them on my feet for me when I was cold and holding his sleeping brother.

~ my sweet 7 month old. He is such a huge blessing to our family, and we love him so much.

~ having a nice weekend at my Mom's house while my husband and son went hunting.

~ finding three signs for a new wall I want to make. I guess it's called a gallery wall if you search on Pinterest. I found two things at Mardel and one online that we ordered last night. I'm so excited for it to all come together.  

~ new books I got to request to review. There are a couple of good ones I'm looking forward to reading. I'm glad I still can do reviews. I'm a little slower and do less now but enjoy getting to do this.



Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.