Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday

We are one week away from baby day. Hooray!

What's on your thankful list today?   I'm thankful for...

~ my husband's servant heart. He is constantly doing things to help me. Like today I was so worn out after offing to the doctor, and he got supper heated, cleaned out the baby play yard, and then did the dishes after we ate and told me to rest.

~ the things my boy tells me that happen at school. Some are fun things of his day or something he did in a class, and some are things other kids have done that are rather surprising. I'm glad he will share these details with me.

~ being one week away from meeting our new baby. Today at the doctor appointment we were waiting, and I told my husband in the beginning I wasn't sure we'd make it this far. He said he was glad we did. We are thankful for the doctor and the healthy pregnancy.

~ meals from my Mom. After the doctor appointment last Friday we ate an "Easter meal" at Mom's house since we were not going to be together on Easter. I knew she was planning to send home some of the leftover ham for us to have on Sunday. What I didn't know is she'd made all these other meals for us to have this week so we didn't have to worry about cooking. (She's made us meals for all through the pregnancy too!). She knew last week was hard for me to get supper ready as I'm feeling tired. It was really a blessing this week to have them.

~ seeing my aunt and cousin who came for a visit. I was glad to show them the baby's room and stuff we've received for the baby and to visit with them.

~ safe travel to our last doctor appointment.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: