Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday!!!

This isn't the Thankful Thursday post I thought I'd be writing today, the day we had planned to have our baby via c-section.  Nope, my water broke Sunday morning about 1:20 a.m. So we had a baby on Sunday!!!

Our new son is here.......Matthew Titus. He will be called Titus. I don't put pictures of us on my blog so won't post one of him either....sorry.

We are beyond thankful for his safe arrival and to have him home with us.

This week I'm thankful for...

~ my husband being at my side every step of the way through the birth of our baby boy.

~ Caleb acting calmly when we woke him in the night to go to the hospital. He did very well handling the unknowns of the situation.

~ the safe arrival of our sweet Titus.  He's such a blessing to our family.

~ my Mom being here to help.  She has done so much to take care of us all.

~ our family arriving at the hospital for Titus' birth. It meant so much for them all to be able to come.

~ God having a plan for the safe birth of Titus. We'd planned for months for his arrival. It did not go as we planned, but that is okay.

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Well, so glad little Titus is here and all is well. Wishing you God's richest blessings in the days ahead.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How did I miss this post? I just love his name. This is a blessing that you so deserve. ((Hugs)) Enjoy each moment with your precious son.