Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thankful Thursday

We've started off the New Year with cold temperatures (not as cold as other places I've heard about), but cold for us.  We had three days of ice last week.  It was nice to see the sunshine this week, even with the cold temperatures. I got my errands done on the day it was a tad warmer so I could stay in when it was colder out.

We are getting back into the routine of school.  It seems it would be much easier to stay in bed under the warm covers when the alarm goes off each morning.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband home safely from his overnight out of town trip.

~ my boy having a good few days back at school.  He's been reading a lot and taking AR tests so he has a bunch more words and points already to start the new semester.

~  14 more weeks to go till we meet our baby. Caleb said that seems so near!

~ being back at church last Sunday.  We've been out of town the previous weeks so it was nice to be back this past Sunday.

~ good books to read on cold days plus warm covers, slippers, and robes!

~ God's love and plan.

 Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: