Monday, January 12, 2015

Bakery Bunch!


I'm happy to be part of the Amy Clipston Bakery Bunch!  I have read and reviewed her books in the past and look forward to the new books. She writes Amish fiction and young adult books. You can find out more about Amy on her website.

Before Christmas I received a fun surprise in the mail.....a purple box filled with all sorts of goodies shown below (and also a pen that missed the picture!).  Purple is my favorite color so I liked seeing all the purple!   
I look forward to reading this new book Miles From Nowhere and sharing the review with you.

Here I am bundled up in my warm robe on New Year's Eve working on a jigsaw puzzle and enjoying a slush in my purple Bakery Bunch cup.
I took my purple Bakery Bunch reusable bag with me last week when I went to the bread store.  

My son helped me deliver some of the bookmarks to our local library.  The librarian was happy to get them.
We found a couple of Amy Clipston's books on the shelf. 

New luggage tag on our bag

Thank you for all the wonderful goodies. I am enjoying them.

If you are looking for a new author to read, add Amy Clipston to your list!

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: