Friday, January 2, 2015

Look back at 2014 Goals

I usually look back through the year at my yearly goals, but I have not done that this year. Here is the post about my 2014 Goals.

So when I look at those goals, I have been successful in completing some of those and some I didn't do.  I did not do the study on righteousness.  I wanted to do more than I did on finding ways to show respect to my husband; this is something I want to continue this year. I did find and make some new recipes; I did not try asparagus though!

For the Bible memorization, I chose Psalm 34 and have it memorized for the most part.  I read this chapter every day (or most every day), and it helped me to memorize it.  It is a great chapter, and I'm glad I memorized it.

I completed several hours of continuing education.  Hooray!  I am to 66 hours of the 150 needed. I still have a few more years to get the rest of them done.

Caleb and I did read the New Testament.  We got off of our schedule some days but we have completed it!  This was a wonderful thing for us to be in the habit of doing together I thought.

I'll make a separate post about looking ahead to 2015 goals.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What an awesome Psalm to remember. I've only ever memorized the 23rd Psalm! I think you did a great job in 2014.....