Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's been another super fast week for us with lots of activities keeping us busy.

Here is my thankful list for this week:

~ my husband coming home early from work Monday to help me get some things done. He surprised me when I was so overwhelmed. But we were able to get things done, and I felt I could handle the rest of the tasks before me.

~ my boy's wonderful music program Tuesday and also that he competed in UIL contest this week.

~ finding some ideas to try for the baby's room. I started a Pinterest board to keep track of these.

~ going to the ham club Christmas party with my boys. They did an ornament exchange, and it was fun to see Caleb's face as he anticipated his number being called to pick an ornament.

~ getting Christmas cards done and ready to mail.  I think this is a few days earlier than I nomally get them finished. My husband put the stamps on them tonight.

~ poinsettias and other Christmas decorations. Caleb sold poinsettias for a fundraiser, they are so pretty. I love seeing them and all the other Chriatmas decorations like the lights and snowmen and gingerbread houses.


Have a day of blessings!

No comments: