Saturday, September 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I typed this on my iPad and realized I didn't post it Thursday!

It has been nice to see all the remembrances today as our country remembers 9-11-01. I've seen flags at half mast, blood drives, and lunches honoring first responders.

What are you thankful for today?  Hers my list for this week:

~ my husband taking care of us.

~ my boy giving me sweet hugs. One time this week he randomly came and hugged me, and I said how did you get this tall.  He's about to my shoulder I guess, getting so big!

~ reading encouraging Bible verses.

~ having a lovely group of lady friends at church. Our Bible study started back up this week which was so nice and encouraging. Also we drew names for the fall term of Secret Sisters. I'm thankful for the blessing these ladies have been to my life.

~ my Mom taking off work to come pick up our boy from school when I had a dr appointment.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: