Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful Thursday

We've had a good first week of school. Caleb raises the flags in the mornings so we've been getting there about 7:30 for him to do that. Then this week he was also chosen for morning announcements so he has that before he goes to his first class.  He is enjoying his teachers, and I love hearing about his day when he gets home.

This week I'm thankful for...

~ my sweet husband who is always helpful. Even when he has a rough day (and he's had some major tough ones this week), he still comes home and helps me and plays with Caleb and does whatever needs to be done.

~ hearing my boy's stories about his school day. Today I delivered some lunch to him before I volunteered in the office and enjoyed having lunch together.  (I liked that he hugged me when he saw me and as he left too!)

~ being known as Caleb's Mom. The principal asked if I'd met the new counselor, and she said, "yes you're Caleb's mom."  Just made me smile!

~ having good food to eat, including some good oranges and other fruit. Such a blessing to be able to go to the grocery store and buy food.

~ being able to help at the school this week.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: