2. Are you a fan of auto racing-NASCAR, Indy, Stock, Grand Prix, etc? Ever been to a race in person? Any desire to do this? Do you know a lot about cars? Do you notice particular makes and models when you're out and about? No to all questions! My husband always knows the makes/models, and I have no clue.
3. What's something you think is too serious to be joked about? Or do you think anything and everything is fair game? Something that came to mind is I can't stand it when people say things like "my mom/husband/friend/whoever would kill me if I did that." I don't like when they say it about a trivial issue as if it's funny, and it's just a phrase that really bothers me.
4. July 29th is National Lasagna Day. Are you a fan? Do you have a great recipe, and if so where did it come from? If given a choice would you choose a plate of lasagna or a plate of spaghetti? Yes I enjoy lasagna. I've only made it myself once but like to eat it at an Italian restaraunt. I would choose lasagna over spaghetti.
5. What's a simple pleasure you'd miss if it were not a regular part of your life? Soaking in a hot bath.
6. If you could be the CEO of any company, which would you choose? I have no idea!
7. August is just around the bend...bid farewell to July in exactly seven words.
You sure went by fast as always.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We got to see old friends this week because of a surprise trip to our former town. It was so nice to see them again. We've been gone for 3.5 years now, and it's always nice to visit them again.Have a day of blessings!