Wednesday, March 12, 2014
1. Do you have an interest in learning about your family's heritage? Why or why not? If you know a little bit about your roots, share an interesting piece of trivia or a fun fact about someone who goes way back on your family tree. I have some interest in learning my family's heritage. I have often thought how I would like to have more stories from my grandparents of their time growing up and to know more about their parents. I have never done any research into the family history. We do have a book someone made, and I'm not sure how back it goes but it interesting to browse through it and see the names and locations of distant relatives.
2. Branch Rickey, the baseball exec credited with signing Jackie Robinson, is quoted as saying-"Luck is the residue of design."Agree or disagree? Why? I've never believed much in luck.
3. In the town where you currently reside, what's your favorite green space? We have a nice little park that we visit sometimes. It has a walking trail and a bridge over a "creek" which hasn't really had water in it since we've been here.
4. Who is your favorite comedian? I don't know if I know any names of comedians! Jeff Foxworthy is the only one that comes to mind at the moment.
5. March is National Nutrition Month, and almost everyone needs to improve their diet in some way. What about you? How can you improve your nutrition on a daily basis? Will you try? I can eat more fruits and vegetables. This is something I usually do for a time and then slack off. I can cut back on the sweets!
6. Which of these green expressions have you 'experienced' in recent weeks -green with envy, green thumb, green around the gills, or give the green light? Explain. Green around the gills.....This made me think of our conversation Sunday night when we went to DQ with some church friend. Some how we started telling "throw up" stories. It was rather funny and gross at the same time. And then I actually threw up that night which was weird to me because I never throw up. Gross I know!
7. Where is one place you don't mind waiting? Waiting at stop lights doesn't bother me usually.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are enjoying spring break. Yippee! And tomorrow is my hubby's birthday.
Have a day of blessings!