Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!  It's a special Thursday at my house because it is my husband's birthday!  He was born exactly two weeks after me so now we are the same age again.

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband being born on this day!  He is my best friend, and I'm so glad he is my husband!

~ fun times on spring break with my boy. I told him I liked having my sidekick along this week. We did errands and took birthday cake to Daddy's work one day, and we had one day at home.

~  not having to take Caleb to the doctor last week. He woke up with red eyes one morning, and I wasn't sure if it was pink eye or just from his allergies which had been bothering him in recent days. I watched them and they weren't worse after school and weren't itching like pink eye. I looked on Pinterest for home remedies for pink eye and tried two:  one was a tea bag on the eye lid and the other was honey boiled in water and then dabbed on the eye.  There has not been any more red eyes. He thought it was fun to lay with a tea bag on his eye.

~ watching old TV shows with Caleb, like Full House. Also since it was spring break he got to watch a game show he likes (Let's Make A Deal).

~  being able to read. I've always loved reading and am thankful for this ability.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: