Wednesday, March 5, 2014
1. The expression 'mad as a March hare' originated with a fictional character who is distracted and frantic. When were you last 'mad as a March hare' and what was it that made you that way? I don't normally tend to be "frantic," but I did feel a tad frazzled with all I had to do last Friday at school. It was a busy day and several events going on. But it ended up going smoothly and being fun!
2. Mardi Gras this year falls on Tuesday, March 4th. Have you ever been to Mardi Gras, and if so what did you think? If not, do you have any interest in going? Purple, green, and gold are the colors of Mardi Gras. Which one is most prevalent in your wardrobe? How about in your home? No I have never been to Mardi Gras and have no desire to attend. I'd say purple is the most prevalent in my wardrobe and home. I have some green in my wardrobe but not much if any gold (besides jewelry).
3. Are you old fashioned? Yes in many ways I am.
4. Do you carefully plan your vacations, or do you prefer the days to be more spontaneous? We are considering our vacation for this summer. I plan them. There is always unplanned time but I plan the days around certain activities. Like one year I found a museum with free admission at a certain time on a certain day so I made sure to plan that museum for that particular day. And I don't like to plan multiple "big" events on the same day. When we went to Colorado one of our events was rafting and that was the main event of that day.
5. March is National Sauce Month...what's your favorite sauce, and what do you most often top with this sauce? Hot sauce was the first that came to mind. I love chips and salsa!
6. What's something that easily brings a tear to your eye? Someone unexpectedly saying something to me about our miscarriage/loss or asking how I am.
7. If you could own any sports team, which one would it be and why?
How about the Texas Rangers. I have no desire to own any team as I am not much of a sports fan at all! ha!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am on the launch team for a book called No More Perfect Kids by Jill Savage and Dr. Kathy Koch. I posted an excerpt from the book yesterday and will be posting more information next week about a special deal that is available if you buy the book during March 13--23. Watch the blog for more information!
Have a day of blessings!