Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

What a beautiful day!  The sun is shining here today.  It makes me look forward to spring after temperatures in the teens at the beginning of the week! 

Today I am thankful for...

~ the amazing love of my husband.  I was reminded again this week how special his love for me is, and I just treasure that and am so thankful for that love that keeps growing. 

~ my boy's sensitivity to others.  This week at supper he told us he noticed a boy who was always mean to a couple of other boys, and he didn't understand why he had to be mean to them. I was glad he noticed such things and hope he is always kind to others.

~ a nice week doing things at home.  I've been able to do my regular stuff this week and since I've been home more I've done some cleaning (like the bathtubs). And next week is spring break! I'm thankful for that too!!

~ birthday cards in the mail.  Maybe I mentioned this last week!  I got a few more this week and our mantle is full!  It makes me smile to see them.

~ working on Caleb's blog.  I have been updating it with pictures and am going to send out the new invites for the family to see it.  It is fun to look back through it and see memories I've forgotten.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: