Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Today is a special Thankful Thursday because it is my birthday!  I have had such a wonderful day filled with blessings.  I'm so thankful!

Today I'm thankful for...

~ my husband making me feel loved all day (as he does every day) and surprising me all day.

~ my boy making a card for me and decorating with purple streamers before I got up.

~ the sweet cards in the mail, Facebook messages, texts, and emails of the day. I have so many people in my life who are such a blessing.

~ enjoying Mexican food for my birthday supper and Mom making me a cake.

~ starting another year of life with those I love.


Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday Bethany!!!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Happy belated b'day Bethany, sounds like a wonderful day to me. May this next year hold all kinds of wonderfulness for you.