Wednesday, September 18, 2013
1. When did you last sing happy birthday to someone? When were you last sung to? Does that embarrass you or do you enjoy being the center of attention on your special day? Caleb's birthday was most recent. I don't mind for my boys/family to sing to me at home but NOT in a restaurant.
2. Name a famous or 'infamous' person (living or deceased) who shares your birth day and month. Is that someone you'd like to meet in person if it were possible? Both Washington and Lincoln were born in February and I'd like to meet them both. That would be so interesting!
3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow...what are you hoping to find inside? Surprises make me smile! I like to get note cards and pens!
4. What can you guarantee about yourself? I get grumpy if I don't have enough sleep.
5. Talking art and beautiful cities here...'The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan Italy or 'The Mona Lisa' in The Louvre, Paris...which would you most like to see up close and in person? Why? I will say 'The Last Supper.' I'm not much of an art person, but it would be neat to see these in person.
6. Your favorite dessert? I have so many! One that comes to mind is the banana split pie my Mom makes...graham crackers, cream cheese, pineapple, bananas, cool whip....
7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the Northern hemisphere)...what is something you do to get ready for fall? What is one thing you're looking forward to on your fall calendar? Spring or fall-which do you prefer? I have a few fall decorations I get out. We are getting our family pictures made in October (I won a photo session giveaway!) and I'm trying to figure out our clothes for that. I'm really looking forward to cooler temperatures although our Texas summer didn't seem as hot as some in years past. I love both spring and fall.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Speaking of note cards (#3), this was one of the packs of note cards my cousin sent to me. I love the quote on it and finally remembered to get a frame for it this week. I put some paper behind it and thought it matched the card nicely. :) I like how it looks, and it makes me smile. It says "Every single day do something that makes your heart sing. --Marcia Wieder"
Have a day of blessings!