Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It is nearly officially fall!  It has been a tad cooler this week which makes me look forward to the fall weather.  I'm thankful for the seasons and that things are not the same every single day.  I like the changes that come with the changes of the seasons.  Here is my thankful list for today....

~ my husband's love.  I love that I can look in his eyes and see and feel his love for me and without any words to know what he's thinking. 

~ my creative boy.  He gets ideas in his head of something to make and he works to do it.  He has made all sorts of things with felt and yarn.  He has always liked yarn!

~ ears to hear.  I've been thinking lately of all the sounds I hear on a normal day and how I'd miss these sounds if they weren't there or I couldn't hear them so I'm thankful to be able to hear. 

~ Today marks 5 months since our miscarriage.  It seems like it was much longer than that in some ways.  I'm thankful for the people who have been supportive and loving us through this.

~ encouragement from books.  I have an audio book I will review soon that has been encouraging as well as a new book by Max Lucado.  They have both encouraged me this week. 

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

tammi said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, but so encouraged that you are still noticing and experiencing all the blessings coming your way. It's tough to be thankful when we're hurting, but what a beautiful testimony to God's presence in our lives! ♥

Momma :) said...

Your list always makes me smile and is a great reminder to look around me!
I love that my boy likes yarn! Somehow I'm wondering if that's genetic :)

Nana Jul said...

You are very blessed to be able to look into your husbands eyes and know he loves you! Blessed indeed!
I'm thankful for the hint of fall in the air, and the rain we've had over the past 3 days.
Happy Thursday!
Julie

Unknown said...

love your list!!! nice to find thankful thursday again.
sorry for your loss, but thank you for being positive with the whole situation.
xoxo
my list can be found here

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/2013/09/thankful-thursday.html

dreamin 4 starz said...

hi this is the first time being, love the blog
my list can be found

http://dreamzbecamereality.blogspot.com/2013/09/thanful-thursday.html