Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

December is quickly passing!  Are you ready for Christmas? Join us in giving thanks over at Grace Alone this week.

This week I am thankful for...
~ getting to go with my husband on a trip he had for a meeting.  My Mom has stayed with Caleb.  I'm thankful I could come and thankful she offered to go be with Caleb and care for him. 

~  my sweet boy having a good time with Gramma while we're gone. 

~ seeing our old friends and receiving lots of hugs from them.  It was nice to see them again after . 
moving away.

~ working on our Christmas cards and getting some shopping done this week. 

~ free desserts at supper.  We were deciding where to eat Tuesday night.  I asked what the daily deal was at Chilis, and it was free dessert.  So we went there and shared this dessert.  My supper was good there too, a spicy chicken dish I'd never had (I didn't take a picture of it).


Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Thank you for sharing this. These are the things that simply make up life and sometimes we forget to be thankful for them!

tammi said...

Ahhh, the delightful pleasure of getting away with just the hubby sometimes... that's always a highlight around here, too, when it happens! Sounds like a wonderful week!!

Gramma :) said...

I am thankful that you allowed me to spend the time with our boy! His Gramma loves him! (and his Mommy & Daddy!)