Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Join us for Thankful Thursday today.  This month we are meeting at Grace Alone.  Thanks Iris for hosting!

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband and all the things he does to show me his love.  He does such a good job taking care of us. 

~ watching my boy grow and to see his interests and talents develop. 

~ being able to shop with a group from our church for Christmas gifts for a children's home.  It was a blessing to see all the kids shopping and picking out things for the other children. 

~ finishing a journal full of "one thousand gifts" this week.  I write blessings from the day at night before I go to bed.  This week I got to the end of that journal and had to start a new one.  I had over 3,600 gifts listed.  I like to go back through the list and see what I wrote.

~ getting a new phone.  I did not want to upgrade to pay more for a plan so we kept the plan the same.  I debated adding texting since I text from my husband's phone some.  I didn't think it would be worth it to me so I found a free texting app to use on my iPod touch. 

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

tammi said...

I love keeping a gratitude journal, too, for the same reason ~ especially when I'm having one of those days (or weeks!) when I don't FEEL very blessed at all. :)

I think it's so cool you shopped together with a bunch of people for gifts for another bunch of people! Sounds like a really fun evening and idea!!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for a good husbands is so wonderful! What blessing... So much to be thankful for! Bless you girl for blessing me!