Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

The weeks always seem to go by so quickly!  This one has gone by fast for me as well.  This month we are linking up at Women Taking a Stand if you want to join us or visit others for Thankful Thursday. 

This week I'm thankful for...
~ my husband who seems to always know what to say exactly when I need to hear it.  I appreciate this about him.

~ my boy's creativity.  He is always coming up with something!  For example, this week he's been doing his homework sitting in a laundry basket.  He makes me smile!

~ the wonderful rain we received last weekend.  I do not remember the last time it rained so much here!  It was nice to see all the puddles everywhere and the ponds and tanks with water in them.

~ finding some clothes for my boy at the consignment sale for good prices and also selling some of his stuff that is too small there.

~ time to clean up some areas.  I have worked in our bedroom and the office over the past week.  I still need to work on the extra bedroom, but it is nice to see the progress that I've made.

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

You are reminding me I need to work on our den.... What a cluttered mess it has become - more like a store room anymore. SHAME ON ME! I have no excuse! Bless you - you have much to be thankful for :)