Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My first Wednesday Hodgepodge!



1. What creeps you out?Little lizards.  I'm not sure why!  I think I am afraid to step on one when I am barefoot and feel it move under my foot.

2. What's your least favorite candy?
Reese's Pieces 
Makes me turn up my nose just to type it and think about them. 

3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?No, I do not like scary movies.  I cannot recall any scary ones I've even seen.

4. What part of life confuses you the most?The things that don't make sense to me are when I see people suffering with terrible diseases or loss.  I know God is in control and He has a plan though; His ways are better than ours. 

5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?My favorite seed to eat is sunflower. 

6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?My husband and I will be 44 and my boy will be 18!!  That is crazy to think about! I can't imagine.  How can that be in only 10 years??  I know how fast the last ten have been.

7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge? Not sure I can really answer this one since this is my first time to participate.  I always enjoy reading the questions and answers though posted on a couple of blogs that I read who participate weekly. I like how the questions are random and at the same time often relate to events happening that day/week.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I look forward to "meeting" new blogging friends through the Wednesday Hodgepodge! 

Have a day of blessings!

6 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the Hodgepodge, Bethany! So glad you jumped on board. I enjoyed reading your answers!

Lighthousegal said...

I enjoyed reading your answers and visiting your blog. Like you, I followed this meme through others that participated in it weekly. A few weeks ago I decided to join in on the fun.
You can't imagine being 44. In ten years I will be about to turn 60. Wow, I hate even typing that.

Kara said...

Welcome to the Hodgepodge! This week is only my second time, but trust me it's great fun! And all the people who participate are so nice. Glad you joined in. Let's not talk too much about the 10 year thing, I'm still getting used to my 30s, not ready to think about my 40s! :)

Marla said...

Welcome to the Hodgepodge! I know you will like the weekly questions to ponder, and then love reading others' answers! I know I do.

Zoanna said...

Welcome to the Hodgepodge club! It is a lot of fun to answer the questions and to read others' answers. I am with you on little lizards. I have never understood the fascination with iguanas. Ick! Hope to see you arund again!

Joyce said...

Welcome to the Hodgepodge! I'm slowly but surely getting around to last week's answers. It has been a little bit crazy with the hurricane, cleanup, no power, an out of town trip, and then snow. Whew. Hoping November settles down : )

Glad you played along...there are so many nice bloggers in the HP every week.