Sunday, August 12, 2012

8 years

Caleb,  How is it that another year has passed already?  As I think of you turning 8, I also think about in 8 more years you will be how old?  Never mind, maybe I don't want to think about that right now!  I also did not want to talk about how old you will be in 4 years even when we have the Summer Olympics again.

You are such a blessing my son!  This song makes me think of you because you bless so many people just by being wonderful you!  I am so glad God gave you to us and chose us to be your parents.



As you continue to grow I am so thankful for you and the wonderful boy you are.  It is hard to believe how fast the time has gone and to think how much you have grown from the little 8 pound boy we brought home from the hospital.  Sometimes I wish I could stop time and hold on to these moments for longer, especially when you talk about saving for a truck or going to college.  I know those things seem far off but will be here before we know it.   

I hope you enjoy being 8 and that you will continue to be you, making a difference wherever you go and letting your light shine.  I look forward to seeing what great things God has for you as you continue to grow.

Mommy loves you!

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: