Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Audio book: Fields of Gold

I have finished listening to an audio book called Fields of Gold by Andy Stanley. 

This is a short book with a great message about sowing and reaping.  So many times we feel fearful about giving and give out of what is left at the end of the month instead of giving at the beginning.  This is not how we should look at our giving.  This book reminds the listener that everything is really God's anyway.  If we can realize and accept this fact, we can develop a cheerful heart.  God wants us to be cheerful in our giving, not givers because it is something on a list to check off when we have done it.  If you give for the right reasons, it really can be a joyful time for you. 

I am glad for the opportunity to listen to this book.  It has been a positive reminder to me of why we give and to think about changes I need to make in giving. 

It is read by Lloyd James.  I thought he did a good job with this reading. 

Thank you to the christianaudio Reviewers program for providing this audio book for my review.
Have a day of blessings!

No comments: