Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Time for a new month of Thankful Thursday this first Thursday of November.  We are meeting this month at Women Taking a Stand.  It has been nice to see all the thankful posts from many of my friends the past three days on Facebook statuses.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband working to provide for our family.  He deals with many different challenges.  A couple got resolved at the beginning of the week, which was a blessing for him.

~ my boy telling me after supper last night with a hug that he liked my food.

~ our warm beds and home and vehicles with heat on this chilly morning.

~ having a very productive day at home.  I got a lot done yesterday and it felt good to get those things marked off my list.  I'm hoping to have another productive day today.

~ the enjoyable time I had last weekend at a ladies retreat at our church.  The topic  was contentment.  I enjoyed the time with the other ladies.

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

LAURIE said...

Hi Bethany, so glad to see you here today at TT! I always enjoy hearing grateful hearts and I am so glad that giving thanks isnt just about a day once a year. Happy TT! ((hugs))

Lisa Maria said...

Hello Bethany

Thanks for visiting my place... contentment that's what thankfulness does doesn't it? There's not room for discontent when you're counting your blessings.

god bless!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

So much to be thankful for- great list!

sharon brobst said...

Hello Bethany! Thank you for sharing your heart of thankfulness! It was a nice visit with you today! :) thanks for your visit to my place!

Unknown said...

What a blessing to me to come over for a visit with a young mom. I am well over the hill, and cherish every memory of our days as a young family. I love blogging and enjoyed your post. I will be back for a cuppa soon. blessings
QMM