Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Giving Thanks Challenge 2011

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/


I have enjoyed participating again this year in the Giving Thanks Challenge!  Here is my full list from the month. 

Today I am thankful for:
1. lunch dates with my husband   2. looking at thankful lists from previous years and realizing all that has happened since then!   3. pretty colors on the horizon this morning   4. sweet prayers of my boy and God's answers to those prayers   5. our ACU family, brothers and sisters in Christ coming together in a time of tragedy   6. singing songs of praise   7. the wonderful pricipal, teachers, faculty and staff at Caleb's school   8. seeing trees full of colorful leaves   9. getting to keep a baby girl for a couple of days   10. an electric bill with this month's paid plus a $42 credit   11. a day to remember our veterans   12. getting to spend a little bit of time with my "forever friend"   13. hearing my boy singing beside me this morning   14. my husband winning a pretty bag for me!   15. money to buy groceries   16. being able to volunteer at my son's school   17. blessing of being together, whatever we are doing   18. sound of laughter   19. getting to see Mrs. Pat tonight and her being awake and trying to talk. God is so good!   20. a nice Thanksgiving meal today with my husband's side of the family, safe travel, nice visit.   21. good report at my dentist appointment today for my check-up   22. the way my boy makes me laugh and smile every day   23. seeing the movie "Courageous" with my husband   24. having a home...This time last year we had our stuff in the moving truck.   25. time with my family I haven't seen lately.   26. enjoying the trip to the deer lease with my boys. Fun memories with my husband, son, father-in-law and two brothers-in-law!   27. seeing our neighbor Laura today, such a blessing to see all the progress she has made and the answers to prayers   28. feeling rested and ready for the week  29. song lyrics that inspire and encourage   30. excitement of the upcoming month and being able to decorate here for the first time. 

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What a great list and brought to mind several things I left off my "thankful list." Blessings to you for the upcoming Christmas season.