Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Hello from Colorado!  My family and I have been on vacation this week in Colorado.  We are having a wonderful time.  I am going to share about the trip next week when we get home.  I've never been here before and have really enjoyed the beauty and being with my boys.
Today I'm thankful for...
~ my husband having vacation days at work.  He needed a break! 

~ how well my boy travels and his good attitude about the long drive.  He has talked so much and read us so many signs along the way.  He's so much fun!  He's given us many laughs on this trip.

~ seeing the beauty of a new area of God's creation.

~  having new experiences and enjoying them together! 

~ choosing this campsite for our trip.  We've seen some of the others around town and I'm so glad we have this one.  It's nice, clean, and has fun stuff for Caleb to do while we are here. 

Have a day of blessings!

9 comments:

Georgia said...

so glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation!! always so much to be thankful for. Check out our new meme called Give Back Thursdays

http://georgiascookiejar.blogspot.com/p/give-back-thursday.html

Kristi said...

My parents just got home from their visit to beautiful Colorado. Mom said it rained nearly everyday. On the golf course, they ran into a family of elk. Have a wonderful time making memories to cherish. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Martianne said...

Sounds like a blessed vacation! Keep enjoying the summer!

Eileen Leacock said...

Enjoyed your post, summer is such a relaxing time.

Here is my post: http://edwardsgranddaugther.blogspot.com/2011/07/thankful-friends.html

Brooke said...

hard working husbands are truly a gift from God. as are vacations! enjoy :)

susansspace said...

How nice that you three are enjoying vacation time in Colorado!
Hope you're out making memories!
Stay cool and safe!
Blessings, Susan

tammi said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about it when you get back.

And I like what Brooke said above. Amen, to that!!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo. My home state. Oh how I miss it. Looking forward to reading about your trip.

Happy TT. Rejoicing in His love today. Hugs, Lynn

Tami said...

My family visited Colorado last summer and LOVED it! Gorgeous scenery and weather and great outdoor activities. We rank it among our favorite vacations. Thankful you've gotten to experience it as well.