Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it's already Thursday again! We are at Lynn's blog this month. We are loving our new home and so thankful to be here.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my sweet helpful husband. He always helps clean up after supper and gives Caleb his bath each night. He does other stuff too, I'm just so glad he helps out like this!

~ a kiss from my boy when he gets in the car after school. It was his first day back after his vacation. After that I asked him if he missed me. He said noooooooo. But I still got a kiss!

~ good books to read. I am listening to one that is very interesting and reading two others that are great.

~ a new crock pot. Apparently my old one cracked in the move. My Dad gave me some money for Christmas so I used a little of it to buy a new one. And it was on sale!

~ fun blogs to read. It is nice to be able to catch up with some blogging friends again!

Hope your first Thursday of 2011 is great! Thanks for stopping by today.

Have a day of blessings!

9 comments:

Joshlin said...

Great list! The littlest things like a new crock pot can bring so much joy. Almost as much as a kiss from your little boy! =)

Debbie Petras said...

Your boy is growing up Bethany! But it's so good to read that he likes his school and has friends. As I'm now working in a small private school, I can understand better. I'm also glad to read that you're in your new house. Yay God.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Runnergirl Creations said...

Thanks for sharing! I always like to read what you're thankful for & it prompts me to be more thankful! :)

Tiff said...

What good books are your reading, might I ask? I'm a bookworm, and am always on the look out for recommendations.

susansspace said...

It sounds like you're enjoying settling in in your new home!
Enjoy that new crock pot!
Your boy is really growing up, and looks like a young man in the latest photo with his Dad!
Have a glorious week!
Susan

Unknown said...

Bethany,

Did you know you exude joy... Your love for Christ shines through your words. Love you girl. It's going to be a wonderful year in service to our King. Hugging you. Lynn

Rita T. said...

I love good books and kisses from my kids. You are blessed! Have a wonderful weekend.

tammi said...

What a sweet, simple, beautiful list of gratitude! Sometimes it is the little, uncomplicated things that bring the most joy.

Wishing you blessings great and small in the new year!

Heather said...

I hope all is well! Helpful husbands are so great!!