Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to Thankful Thursday this week. Join us for Thankful Thursday at Women Taking a Stand.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband's job and the time off he had with us to spend together last Thursday through Monday.

~ my sweet 6 year old! This is his last week before starting first grade on Monday. We have had a busy week but I have made an extra point to do specific things longer with him cause I know next week I'll miss having him around.

~ seeing a pretty sunset.

~ the memories we've made this summer. It went by so fast, but I'm thankful for the time we have had together and what we did do.

~ for being here right now at this time. People continue to ask us questions about our move. We haven't shared all the details. I am just so thankful for how this part of the story worked out and our house selling when it did so that we could be settled here at the start of school and not trying to move. I know God knows what He's doing and I trust His timing in all of this!

Have a day of blessings!

9 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I love to see your faith in action as you're trusting the Lord. He will prepare the way for you and your family.

It's amazing how fast time goes by. I remember when you wrote about Caleb in kindergarten.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

LAURIE said...

Bethany, what a great list of thanks this week. God is always on time, every time! Happy TT!

i said...

Such great blessings indeed! I too am learning to wait on His time :-) Happy TT!

Rocks said...

God bless your family :) It's been long since I saw a sunset. I know how calming it is to see that beauty!

Denise said...

Such nice blessings.

Raise Them Up said...

God's timing is a wonderful thing! I'm so glad you are taking advantage of this last week at home with your little guy. Time really does fly. :)

Stacey Kay said...

Awesome list of gratitude. Happy Thursday! Be blessed!

-Stacey : )

Joshlin said...

Great list! You have so much to be thankful for. His love for you shines through your post.

Have a blessed day!

Sharon Cohen said...

It is so inspiring to read of God's ability to watch over the details in every person's life and the beauty of His work as he weaves those details together. Your sweet spirit comes through with strength in this post. I appreciate the time you took to share your world and to enrich my life. I Thank God for you today.

I'm also thankful for a Christian Thankful Thursday blog hop. I appreciate following and reading the writings of spiritual experiences, of testimony and love of the Lord. It uplifts me when I am down and offers a chance for fellowship that enlarges boundaries. Stop by my Topsy Turvy Thankful Thursday post - I hope that I can lighten your life as well.