Sunday, June 13, 2010

Prayers & Promises Week #24

This week's verse is another one from Psalms.

Psalm 91:2--
"I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

I did want to ask you to pray for these things this week:

~ A praise from Kristi's daughter, Rachel. You can read her great news here.

~ remember Denise and the struggles she has had recently.

~ Debra and her son Josh as he is at boot camp right now.

~ Our family and God's timing. I'll share our news this week (probably).

Join others today for Spiritual Sundays.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love that verse. Joining you in praying over these requests, thanks for your prayers. I love you.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

praying.... ☺

Pamela said...

This is a great verse! I will pray for your list!