Thursday, June 17, 2010

Book review: Let's Have a Daddy Day

Let's go on a Daddy Day, a time for me and you.
Today while you're still little, there're so many things to do!


If you are looking for an idea for a Father's Day gift, I'd like to share a book with you I have recently read. This children's book, Let's Have a Daddy Day, by Karen Kingsbury would make a great gift this Father's Day.

In this book the children get to have a special day with their Daddy doing all sorts of fun things together. The message of this book shows the value of quality time spent between a dad and his children.

The illustrations add to the enjoyment of this book as well with the realistic expressions on the faces of the children.

My son and I enjoyed this book together.

Thank you to Pam Mettler at Zondervan for sending me a review copy of this book.


Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like a sweet review.

Momma said...

That sounds like what your boys did today, doesn't it! : )

Loren said...

This sounds like an adorable book :) thanks for this sweet review and the smile it brought to my face!