Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"God Is In Control" by Twila Paris



****It won't play here, but if you click to watch at youtube it will play there. It played an ad before the song when I tried it, not sure if you can skip the ad or not.

This song is really more of a reminder for me today, but I hope it blesses you too! I like the line at the end that says "He has never let you down Why start to worry now?" You can read all the lyrics too here if you'd like.

Yes I know God is in control and His timing is best. It is hard to wait right now, but I will and trust Him to know best as He always does.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

That takes me back a few years!

heididh33 said...

Thanks for the reminder! :) I always need that one!

Have you read the "Right Call" yet? My friend got it from the library and I thought of you! I cant wait to read it!

Denise said...

I have always liked this song.