Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"God Is it True (Trust Me)" by Steven Curtis Chapman

Last week I put in a CD as I was driving. This song came on, and I paid attention to the words as I was driving. These are great lyrics.

If you read my blog you know SCC is one of my absolute favorites. His latest CD is full of songs totally from his heart after the loss of their daughter Maria.

I hope this song blesses you today.





Come back tomorrow for a music giveaway (unrelated to this song but one I'm very excited to share with you!)

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love him, his music always blesses.

Angel said...

What a beautiful song, thanks for sharing.
Blessings, Angel
allthemus.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is a great song! The words and music are simple, yet beautiful. God is concerned about every aspect of our lives. We need to continue to trust in Him.
Thanks for sharing, Bethany!

Loren said...

I love SCC tooooooo :) Amazing song Bethany! LOVE IT

Barbara said...

Bethany, I was not familiar with SCC, but his song is beautiful and I am sure the others are equally good.

Thanks for introducting me to a new artist.

Barbara