Monday, December 28, 2009

A song for you!

On Saturday I saw this great song at another blog, Mocha with Linda. I wanted to share it with you today. It has such a great message! I have had the tune in my head after listening to it a couple of times. It's called "The Day After Christmas" by Matthew West. Here are the lyrics.

I hope it encourages you as the Christmas season is over and we are at the end of another year.

You can listen to the youtube clip below or go to the link on Matthew West's Myspace page to hear it too.

Myspace




Have a day of blessings!


4 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so excited. He will be in our area this weekend and we have tickets. I hope he sings this song!

Marsha said...

Oh Bethany! You are right! This fits perfectly with my post today at LWG! This has been the message the Lord has laid upon my heart this Christmas.

Blessings.

heididh33 said...

That is so great! Thanks for sharing. I posted a link to you on my blog today. THANKS! :)

eph2810 said...

Marvelous song -- thank you for also sharing the lyrics. Love it "...the Light of the World is still here..." Amen to that!