Sunday, December 27, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers: Week #52

We made it to the last week of 2009! Thank you to those who have participated. I started off the first few months memorizing these verses word for word. I have not kept this up all year long, some I just read over multiple times or said in my head a few times in the week. There are so many good verses in Proverbs and I've enjoyed learning these verses.

This week's verse is Proverbs 31:8--

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute."

Here are some prayer requests for this week--

~ Denise and her husband Eddie. These two really need our prayers. You can read updates on Denise's blog.

May God bless you today and all week! I appreciate you.

I am not sure what I will do for 2010 yet. Any ideas you'd like to share of what you are doing to memorize scripture?


Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thats an interesting Scripture... it actually leaves me with more questions the more I think about it! But thought provoking is good!

Hoping you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!

many blessings sweet girl-
Amanda