Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Books #50 and #51

I finished two more books today so I wanted to add them to my list for 2009. I am already starting on some for 2010. I had one that I was TERRIBLY behind on to review but am caught up with books to review to start off the new year fresh!

I finished two devotional books. One is called Sisterhood of Faith. Each day tells a story about a different woman, both present women and others from history. It was very interesting to read about all the women who have done things to make a difference for God. There were all sorts of stories in here.

Another devotional book I finished is called The One Year Walk with God Devotional. The subtitle says "365 daily Bible readings to transform your mind." I agree with this statement; there were many thought-provoking devotionals in this book. I really like the style of the writings and the thoughts presented. I was excited to get another similar book for Christmas this year as well!

Have a day of blessings!


No comments: