Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday:

Myspace Comments

"Thanksgiving is good, but thanksliving is better." Matthew Henry

Welcome to Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving edition! We are over at Grace Alone again today. I read the above quote in one of my little devotional books this past week and I thought how true that is. I love that we have a day set aside to give thanks. It really is better though to have a life of thankfulness. That's why I'm so thankful for Iris having this meme. Since I've been participating, it has really helped me look for things I'm thankful for in my daily life and to notice all my many blessings.

Today I'm thankful for...

~ my husband's constant love and support. He is so sweet and I love that he makes me laugh. I saw a flair button on Facebook last week that said something along the lines of "You make me laugh when I don't even want to smile." This made me think of my husband. I'm so thankful for him!

~ my sweet son and his creative imagination. I enjoy seeing the new things he comes up with and listening to him play.

~ going to a Casting Crowns concert with my hubby. We really enjoyed them and Matt Redman. I'll be sharing some of their songs in the future.



~ being a stay-at-home Mom. I am reminded over and over reasons I'm thankful and feel so blessed to be able to stay home now even though Caleb is at school.

~ answers to prayer.

I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a day of blessings!

10 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Bethany!

Debbie said...

This is a wonderful list of blessings. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day, Debbie

Tammy said...

What a wonderful list of blessings! Love the quote by the way. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Tammy

Apron Senorita said...

Hello Bethany,
You are truly blessed with a wonderful family. May this Thanksgiving Day bring you closer to God and eachother.

Yoli :)
http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/

Debbie Petras said...

Bethany, as I consider many of my blogging friends when I think of someone who is especially thankful ...I think of you. You pray for others and put that love into action. I am so thankful for the cards you sent to my sister. You offered such kindness and encouragement to her and I can't thank you enough. I wish you and your hubby and little Caleb a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving this year.

Love you,
Debbie

Grammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, May your day be filled with love and Joy.

Karen said...

Bethany,

I agree that Thankful Thursday helps me to remember to be thankful all through the week. Thank you for another lovely post. Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Karen

♥Mimi♥ said...

Wishing you and yours the most blessed of days as we break bread with friends and family or spend our time as a volunteer with any one of the numerous charities in need of our time and talents.

Peace, plenty, prosperity - my wish for the United States of America.

Denise said...

Praying your thanksgiving was extra blessed, love you.