Tuesday, November 17, 2009

As long as it is called Today: Christian parents (November)


Welcome to "As long as it is called Today" as we encourage one another. I hope you will join me each week on Tuesdays as we encourage each other in our daily lives as Christians, spouses, parents, and home keepers.

Here is the link to last week's question.

Today's question: What Thanksgiving memories do you remember from childhood or do you have with your own children?

My answer: As a child I remember making a "thankful picture" every year. Now I do that with Caleb. We have progressed through the years in how we did this. At first I cut things out of magazines that he liked at that time and we put them on paper. I think it is a good thing to take time to talk about thankfulness with our children.

I look forward to your ideas.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Denise said...

I remember everyone telling what they were thankful for before we ate.

Amanda said...

Lets see...I remember traveling to families homes and having a big turkey. I love a traditional Thanksgiving meal.


Blessings-
Amanda

sister sheri said...

I remember sitting at the kids table with my cousins... they would make me laugh so hard... milk would shoot out my nose!