Monday, October 19, 2009

Praying for you

This morning as I was ironing I was thinking about you, my blog readers, and praying that God would bless you today. I tried to remember those of you who I know read my blog because of your comments as well as those whose blog I read.

I prayed for you who are sick and under the weather.
I prayed for you who are traveling this week to the bloggers retreat in Florida.
I prayed for you who are worried about your health.
I prayed for you who are speaking at the bloggers retreat.
I prayed for you who are dealing with financial troubles.
I prayed for you who are writers that God would bless your words and your readers.
I prayed for you who are pregnant that God would protect your little one growing inside you.
I prayed for you who are Mommies that God would help you as you daily love your children.
I prayed for you who are dealing with troubles in your marriage that God would bring renewal.
I prayed for you who are depressed.
I prayed for you who are working to reach out to others.
I prayed for you who are daily facing chronic illnesses.
I prayed for you who are people I know in real life who read my blog.
I prayed for you who are starting new businesses that those would be successful.
I prayed for you who are my relatives that you would know God's love today.
I prayed for you who are mourning the loss of a loved one.
I prayed for you who are caring for your elderly parents.
I prayed for you who are not sure about your future.
I prayed for you.
I prayed for you.
I prayed for you.

In case no one has told you lately, you matter...you are special.

Have a day of blessings!

6 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

You are such a bright spot in my world Bethany! Thank you for allowing the Lord to use you as He has.

Love you,
Debbie

Musings of A Minister said...

Absolutely wonderful! THANK YOU!

Momma said...

Yes, thank you! I really needed that! I love you!

sister sheri said...

Oh, Bethany! Thank you! Thank you for praying for me. How very touching to know that I am special! Wow! That sounds so good to my ears!

Amanda said...

How awesome is that???

Sweet!

Blessings-
Amanda

Denise said...

I love you, you are in my prayers.