Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Miscellaneous

Happy October!

I always look forward to thankful Thursday. This month our hostess is Lynn and she's chosen a miscellaneous theme for today!

So what are you thankful for today?

I'm thankful for...


~ lunch dates with my cute husband. I'm glad we have this new tradition!


~ snack dates with my sweet boy! After school on Wednesday we go for a snack (this week it was cookies from KFC and a slush from Sonic during happy hour) and then to the library.


~ making chocolate chip cookies together as a family.

~ getting to spend a little time on Wednesday with Orion and his Mom. It really made my day to see Orion awake the whole time I was there. We went on a walk together with a nurse down to a beautiful, relaxing courtyard. Orion ride in a wagon. He was moving his lips trying to talk. I'm thanking God for these improvements and pray they continue to see more and more of them.

~ finding new recipes to try for supper. I plan to share what I made this week, taco bake.

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Thankfulness keeps away the spirit of depression. This is a good practice. We have so much to be thankful for as children of God.

Found you through Google blog search. Have a wonderful day.

Denise said...

Praise God for the improvements in Orion.

Debbie Petras said...

I love the idea of lunch dates with your hubby. And then snack dates with your son.

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful list of thank you's!

Thanks for sharing. We indeed have SO much to be thankful for. GOD is faithful.

Blessings...

Amanda said...

Those are good!! I like finding new recipes too!! Have you been to Tasty Kitchen??

LOVE your cutie patootie blog!!

You are such a trend setter. :)

Blessings-
Amanda