Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As long as it is called Today: Christian home keepers (October)


Welcome to "As long as it is called Today" as we encourage one another. I hope you will join me each week on Tuesdays as we encourage each other in our daily lives as Christians, spouses, parents, and home keepers.

Here is the link to last week's question. I enjoyed the fun fall ideas you shared!

Today's question: Do you have any yummy fall treats you enjoy making?

My answer: Here is a recipe for something I made on Monday. I found the recipe on another blog. They are tasty! Caleb liked them. I don't think he would have eaten them if he had seen me pour in the pumpkin!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Mix:
2 beaten eggs
1/2 Cup soft margarine
1 C. pumpkin pie filling

Add and mix:
1 2/3 Cup flour
2/4 Cup sugar
1 T. pumpkin pie spice
1 t. baking soda
1/4 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt

Add:
1 Cup chocolate chips
Bake 20-25 minutes at 350.
Hope you enjoy these. I look forward to reading other fall recipes!
(Don't forget about the book giveaway I'm doing also! Today is the last day to sign up!)
Have a day of blessings!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds yummy.

Michele Williams said...

mmmmm... I think I will give Heather a hint to make these! I love pumpkin and I love chocolate... win win... Thanks for sharing...

Kristi said...

Yum! That sounds absolutely delicious! Nothing screams fall to me like caramel apples...sometimes the caramel makes it on the apples and sometimes it doesn't. Oh, and pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks too! Blessings to yOU!

heididh33 said...

Yay! Thanks for posting. I'm glad you liked them!

Amanda said...

lol I have to laugh at this question... I dont think I have stopped baking for a month now!!

So yes, I do, and no, I cannot name just one!

Blessigns-
Amanda

sister sheri said...

I make a pumpkin roll... it's deeeelicious.