Tuesday, October 20, 2009

As long as it is called Today: Christian parents (October)

Welcome to "As long as it is called Today" as we encourage one another. I hope you will join me each week on Tuesdays as we encourage each other in our daily lives as Christians, spouses, parents, and home keepers.

Here is the link to last week's question.

Today's question: Share a tip of something to do with children in fall.

My answer: We love to go take pictures in the pumpkins! I love to see pumpkin pictures of other kids too.

Have a day of blessings!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany, Your mother gave me the info to find your Blogspot. It is a lovely place to visit. Doing this to the glory of God is the most wonderful example of being a Christian woman.
Thanks for your time, effort and love expended every week...... day and night (I see the time you entered some of today's comments) Blessing to you, too from another BP...Bev Phares

susansspace said...

*If you know of a pumpkin patch you can visit, it's a great experience for a child to see the pumpkins growing on the vine & pick out one to cut & take home (or purchase, as the case may be).
*Go on a leaf search for: the 1)biggest fall leaf, 2) prettiest colored, 3) most unusual you can find, then use them around a centerpiece on your table.

Bethany said...

I love jumping into a huge pile of leaves with my kids. I have so many memories of doing this as a kids with my parents and grandparents. It's fun to carry on the tradition.

Pumpkin patches are great too. When are we going to see pictures of you all at the patch?

sister sheri said...

Visiting The Corn Maize (maze)

Amanda said...

Oh...what not to do?? We love orchards and pumpkin patches and leaves and playgrounds and just being outside.

And baking!!

Have a blessed night-
Amanda

Denise said...

You are such a wonderful mom.