Wednesday, August 19, 2009

God cares!

There was a long to do list I’d made in preparation for our son’s fifth birthday. Besides getting things ready for the party at the park, we were also having lunch for our family back at our house. On Sunday before the party I was talking to my husband about all the things we needed to do in the coming days. I told him I hadn't even planned on calling the carpet cleaner. In previous years before his birthday party I’d schedule an appointment for our living room carpet to be cleaned as it always had several spots. I realized I hadn't even thought about doing that this year and told my husband I was okay with that. With the other stuff that needed to be done during the week, I wasn't going to worry about trying to do that too.

Monday morning the phone rang, and it was our neighbor.


To read the rest of this please visit Laced With Grace where I did this guest post.


3 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

I will definitely be praying for your college friend and their precious son.

Remember, my friend, God is still in the miracle business.

Love you!

Ronel said...

Amazing post... His timing is perfect!!

Musings of A Minister said...

Hi! I'm back from visiting your guest post on your friend's blog. You get around! You wrote a nice post. I like it.