Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Recipe: Berry Berry Cool Pie

picture from Keebler Ready Crust website


Last Sunday I saw this recipe in the coupon flyer in our newspaper with the Eagle Brand milk coupon. I had it in my head all week that I wanted to make it so Saturday I got the stuff I needed at the store and made it. It is very easy to make. The hardest part was waiting for it to freeze!! It is yummy and a perfect treat for hot summer days. It actually made two pie crusts full for me. I may have put too much whipped topping because I used part of a large tub and wasn't exactly measuring it.

Click for the recipe: Berry Berry Cool Pie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi from N Ireland :)

Thanks for visiting me today.

Off to check out that recipe.

Denise said...

Looks very yummy.

Sweet Blessings said...

I saw this too! I clipped it to make it, but I'm glad to know someone else already did and it does indeed taste good! Blessings! Amanda:)