Saturday, April 11, 2009

Song "In Christ Alone"



I was so glad to find this song to share today. I was reminded of it because we sang it at Women of Faith.

This weekend we are remembering Christ's death on the Cross and that glorious resurrection morning. As the song says ("Here in the death of Christ I live") because of His death, I can live and also because of His sacrifice "Sin's curse has lost its grip on me." We have the greatest reason ever to be thankful and rejoice. Christ conquered death and rose from the grave. We can put our hope in Him.

I pray you are blessed today. Thank you for stopping by. Visit Spirtual Sundays to read encouraging posts.
~~~~~~~
"As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed.
'Don't be alarmed,' he said. 'You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.' " Mark 16:5, 6

15 comments:

God Chaser said...

Glory to God- He has RISEN!
Blessings this Ressurrection Sunday.

Sue said...

Yes BP , through His death I can live!!! Beautiful and powerful song,thank you for sharing.Wishing you and your family a most blessed and joyous Happy Resurrection Sunday.
Sue

Charlotte said...

I love this song. Reading all these Spiritual Sunday posts is really preparing me for worship in the morning. Thank you for sharing with us.
Have a blessed Easter.
Charlotte

Kristi said...

Oh, that is one of my absolute faves that Travis and the praise team sing. I get chills just thinking about it! Easter blessings to you and your family.

Musings of A Minister said...

Great song. This is one of my favorites. Ginger also had "In Christ Alone" on her blog. I sung along with it and worshiped both times. Thank you posting.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Very powerful, and I echo in the praises to the Lord! Because He lives, I truly can face tomorrow! He is awesome and worthy of highest praise!

Happy Easter...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Denise said...

I love that song.

Marsha said...

One of my all time favorite songs!

Have a blessed day celebrating our risen Savior.

Kathy said...

A beautiful post!
Happy Easter...Kathy

SmilingSally said...

In Christ Alone! Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday. I wish you a Blessed Easter as you celebrate our risen Lord.

Decor To Adore said...

We will never be loved more. Happy Easter to you. Be blessed!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Well, I love this song, I put it on my post today as well.
Beautiful!
Ginger

sister sheri said...

He is Risen!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hallelujah, He's Alive! Thank you for sharing. Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Sandi

eph2810 said...

Amen to that! What a glorious day for all who believe. I hope that you and your family had a blessed Easter Sunday.