Sunday, April 12, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers: Week #15

The memory verse for this week is

Proverbs 10:8
"The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin."

Do you have any prayer requests this week? Please let me know if I can pray for you. Please remember these in your prayers:

~Lesly. She had surgery this week and the Hodgkins is back. I don't have any other details right now.

~Continue to pray for Stellan and his family.

I'll add more to the side bar as I hear about them. Have a great week!


2 comments:

Allelluiabelle said...

My prayers are being said for these people and thank you for uplifting so many in prayer and posting their needs. You are a faithful one.

We rejoice today in His resurrection and praise His name. May He touch the ones that you asked us to pray for today in a powerful way and create miracles in each of their medication situations, and may He touch every one in the entire world in ways they never thought possible.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Denise said...

Great verse.