Sunday, April 26, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers: Week #17

I have enjoyed having a new Proverb to think about and memorize each week. Last week's verse was no exception. How many times would relationships be saved if people would be wise and hold their tongues? There are many verse in the Bible about the tongue. It was very fitting this week to see the post my friend Pamela at Country Roads shared about taming the tongue. Be sure to check that out.

This week's verse is Proverbs 11:16:

"A kindhearted woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth."


Do you have prayer requests you'd like to share this week? Here are some prayer requests:

~ Chris (Marsha/Michele's step-dad).

~ Lesly.

~ my hubby as he travels.

~ a good refreshing weekend for us next weekend as we go to San Antonio.

I have two book reviews to share with you this week as well as a new blog I've started. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for you my friend, love you.