Sunday, April 5, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers: Week #14

The memory verse last week had us talking about wisdom and rubies. What things do I desire besides wisdom? Caleb and I talked about what it means to be wise. It is a hard concept to explain to a four year old, but we tried through something that happened this week that showed Daddy used wisdom to solve a problem. He didn't know what a ruby was either so I showed him that in a James Avery catalog.

This week's memory verse is Proverbs 8:32--

"Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways."

Do you have any prayer requests for the upcoming week?

I continue to pray for Stellan and his family as well as Sage's family that were mentioned last week. Lesly (also mentioned last week) is having surgery this week to remove the enlarged lymph node.

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am praying for you sweet friend.