Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Happy birthday Mom!

Since today is my Mom's birthday I thought I'd type this Thankful Thursday about her.

I'm thankful to have such a special Mom who is also such a dear friend.

I'm thankful for the love and support she gives me and my family (as she did this week at the funeral by sitting in the lobby with Caleb and also going with us to his dental appointment).

I'm thankful for her love of my husband and the way she treats him as her own child.

I'm thankful for the sweet relationship she has with Caleb, she is Caleb's Gramma!

I'm thankful for her life and her celebrating her 50th birthday today!

I'm thankful for how she always helps me anyway she can. When I was in school she'd help me study for tests and volunteered at my school. When I was a teacher she helped out in my classroom periodically.

I'm thankful for her prayers. She always prayed with me before school everyday. She continues to pray for me and my family.

Happy birthday Mom. I love you!

Join us today for Thankful Thursday by visiting Lynn. Thank you for stopping by Raindrops & Rainbows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders." Psalm 9:1

12 comments:

Kristi said...

I loved your tribute to your mom! I think her daughter is incredible...she must be incredible too. Birthday blessings to her!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, thank you! You're such a precious daughter, I love you
Momma

Debbie Petras said...

You are such an incredible daughter and so kind. What a wonderful tribute to your mom. Oh my, I'm actually older than your mom!!!!

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

What a beautiful tribute to you Mom! Love your thankful heart, my friend!

Blessings to you today!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear mom, may she be sweetly blessed.

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday to your Momma! She's a very special woman indeed. I'm sure she feels blessed to have you as her daughter.
Have a blessed day celebrating your Mom.

Laurie Ann said...

Praising God for your precious Momma. She sounds like a true blessing! Great post about her and wishing her a Happy Birthday. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Bonnie said...

What an awesome praise! Happy Birthday to your Mom. What a blessing she sounds for you!

Pamela said...

What a great mom!! Loved your post today.

Natalie said...

What a tender post! I enjoyed reading it!

Amanda said...

SOunds like your mother is a wonderful person with a heart for Jesus! What a great rolemodel!

Hope you are having a blessed day-
Amanda

Michele Williams said...

You are such a precious daughter! Such a wonderful tribute! Love you precious friend...