Saturday, January 24, 2009

You're Gonna Miss This.....Moment #1


I saw this cute idea on another blog and wanted to join in this week.


Lately I have thought the phrase "I'm gonna miss this" more times than I can remember. I often catch myself thinking about how different things will be for me next year (or really in August, my school teacher brain does year by the school calendar) when my boy goes off to kindergarten. I'm gonna miss having my boy play in the yard and talk to me (in his pajamas often!) as I hang clothes on the line. This week I snapped a few pictures of him digging up some dirt. He said he was working on a rock garden. I'm thankful for moments like this when I can hear his plans and ideas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3

9 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

He is too cute! Have a blessed Saturday, my friend.

Anonymous said...

There are so many moments to be cherished. I still remember our son digging out in the yard - sometimes for buried treasure and sometimes for dinosaur bones. That was over 40 years ago. It's wonderful to have precious memories.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Pam said...

Jadon will go to kindergarten in the fall too... i've thought recently how different it will be, trying to treasure this time with you! Thanks for linking up and playing along! Welcome!

Denise said...

So precious.

Marsha said...

Precious! You know, you would be a GREAT home school teacher!

My folks got their card today. Thanks so much. That meant a lot to them.

Have a blessed Sunday.

HEATHER said...

Thats just to cute. Enjoy these next few months they go by so fast.
Have a Blessed Sunday.
Heather

Amanda said...

Great pictures! Time does sure go by fast... good reminder to stop and savor the joy of our relationships!

Many blessings-
Amanda

susansspace said...

Such a cute picture!
Caleb, I wish you could come to my house....We have some really nice rocks here that I'll bet you'd enjoy for your garden!
Blessings,
Susan

Sarah said...

I know how you feel. I knew Denali was my last baby and I am always noticing when he grows up and hits a milestone.