Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What made you laugh? #2

This morning as we were driving Caleb burst out laughing. I looked around, and there was the big Ronald McDonald billboard (just as I suspected!). There are two we drive by often. Each time he bursts out laughing like he's never seen it before and it's the funniest thing ever. His hearty laughter made me laugh!

So what made you laugh today??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit." Proverbs 15:13

5 comments:

Musings of A Minister said...

I've laughed a lot today but right now I can't remember exactly what. At least, not anything I want to put in print. I may have to come back to this later. ....Thanks for dropping by. My next book will be The Great Eight by Scott Hamilton. I have read the first 2 chapters and this is going to be a great book. This has a special interest for me because Scott became a Christian and was baptized at the church at Malibu when he was attending Pepperdine University. I got my masters there and my son and daughter are graduates from there also. He has a great chapter on the place of God in his life.

Debra Kaye said...

Bethany,

This made me laugh...thank you for this!!

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Monday afternoon as Caleb and I were heading to Wendy's to eat (our special tradition), he laughed outloud and said, "Gramma, you have to see the silliest clown!" His little giggle is SO contagious!

Denise said...

Lovebug tickled me, and I totally lost it. lol

Tea with Tiffany said...

I laugh a lot. At silly things. At myself. With my kids.

It is medicine for the soul. I teach about laughter at MOPS. Moms need this reminder to lighten up and laugh more.

Thanks for your comment on my Laced with Grace devo this week.

Have a great weekend,
Tiffany